Spring Craft Fair
Saturday, May 8, 2021 -- 9:00am-2:00pm
Join us on Mother's Day weekend to shop outdoors from an array of great local New England craft vendors. We will also have baked goods for sale and a raffle of items from all vendors. It will be a fun way to spend time with Mom on her special weekend, and you can shop for Mom too!
CALLING ALL CRAFTERS!
We welcome applications from vendors from all product categories! We will have lots of space available with booths/tables well spaced apart outdoors. COVID precautions will be in place with face masks required of all vendors and shoppers, and hand sanitizing stations readily available.
Our craft fair is being organized and managed by experienced vendors, who know all the ins and outs of great craft fairs. We are excited to welcome seasoned vendors as well as those who are perhaps newer to fairs. Lots of local advertising will be done to ensure drawing a good crowd. We look forward to this fair becoming an annual signature Mother's Day weekend event in the Monadnock Region that will grow in the coming years!
Please complete the online application below and return it with a check (payable to St. Joseph Regional School) to:
St. Joseph Regional School
ATTN: Craft Fair
92 Wilson Street
Keene, NH 03431
OR you may pay using Venmo -- Saint Joseph Regional School (@stjosephregionalschool).
OR you may pay via credit card (please scroll down to see below).
• Application and payment must be received by Friday, April 16.
• Applications are processed on a first-come, first served basis for a limited number of spaces.
• Vendors will be set up outdoors and spaced apart.
• Set up begins at 7:30am on May 8.
• Please note that you will need to supply your own table. Our available tables have already been reserved (as of 4/11).
• Each vendor is asked to donate one (1) item for our raffle table.
• 10' x 10' spaces: Single space $25 Double space $40
Questions? Contact Theresa Adams
Pay by credit card here --->>