Spring Craft Fair on Facebook !
Spring Craft Fair
Saturday, May 13, 2023 -- 9:00am-2:00pm
CALLING ALL VENDORS!
We welcome applications from vendors from all product categories! We will have lots of space available with booths/tables outdoors.
Our craft fair is being organized and managed by experienced vendors, who know all the ins and outs of great craft fairs. We are excited to welcome seasoned vendors as well as those who are perhaps newer to fairs. Lots of local advertising will be done to ensure drawing a good crowd. We look forward to this fair becoming an annual signature Mother's Day weekend event in the Monadnock Region that will grow in the coming years!
• Application and payment must be received by Friday, April 28.
• Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis for a limited number of spaces.
• Vendors will be set up outdoors.
• Set up begins at 7:30am on May 13.
• A limited number of tables are available for use, free of charge. If you wish to reserve a table, please indicate that in the comment section of your application.
• Each vendor is asked to donate one (1) item for our raffle table.
• 10' x 10' spaces: Single space $35 Double space $55
1. Complete the online application below.
2. Make payment by credit card (please scroll down below).
OR you may pay using Venmo -- Saint Joseph Regional School (@stjosephregionalschool).
OR you may pay by check (payable to St. Joseph Regional School) and mail to:
St. Joseph Regional School
ATTN: Spring Craft Fair
92 Wilson Street
Keene, NH 03431